A new adventure

I'm embarking on a new adventure.  I used to be really focused on politics, and tried to convince people one way or another, but have come to realize that's a useless endeavor.  For the most part, earthly politics don't matter - and certainly not in an eternal sense.  In my reading of the New Testament I notice that neither Paul or any of the other NT writers seem concerned about politics at all.  Paul never mentions Roman immigration or health care policies when he wrote Romans.

Instead, I'm going to try and impart any wisdom that God has given me about Christian living, apologetics, Bible topics, etc.  I hope my words can be helpful, and that people would grow in their understanding of faith through reading what I have written.  It would be wonderful if seekers read any of it and that aided them in becoming believers.

As I'm writing these things, if you notice any errors in thinking or you simply disagree and would like to discuss it, I encourage you to message me on Facebook or comment on any post linking one of my blog posts.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shame and Grace

Jesus, and...

Who is Jesus?